Friday, January 22, 2010

Dirtbike Birthday Party My 15 Birthday Party Is Next Month; Help With Ideas

My 15 birthday party is next month; help with ideas - dirtbike birthday party

I try to think of an idea of the festival and I can not! I have no idea what to do, I had a party to everything that you imagine. I like the life on a farm and I have quite a lot of land. I am a country girl and I would say I'm not butch, but I love them all very girly. i lke Muddina Giong and Ridin my dirtbike / fourhweeler and everything.
My birthday is in September, he will fall, something like that.

depending on what I've said,
Can you imagine, ideas left?

I thought about participating in this area,
but I do not know how I can be fun.


HELP PLEASE!?

3 comments:

Hilma M said...

ok ... Fire is a great idea .. go to the net and looking for witches .. Call and speak with ghosts ... to spell ...

mscstude... said...

Hold a contest for Dirt Bike
Tug of war at the mud pit
Fire is a good idea ... Smores are doing and maybe you have a theme for the campers? You can fish and cook over a fire in the newspaper ... Tents are outside ...

HelloThe... said...

The lights are funny LOL drunk
but always as much fun without it
Or is it just a dance .. something.

Post a Comment