Thursday, January 7, 2010

Knitting Basket Baby Gift Basket (With Hand-knit Trinkets)?

Baby Gift Basket (With hand-knit trinkets)? - knitting basket

I have a neighbor who is a baby and thought it would be good to them girft a basket full of goodies Handwoven ... But I need models! Here is a list of what I do --
Manta
Bib
Hat
Booties
I wish I had a few links to patterns that may occur, I am not - (free samples I have a job (I'm only 11)), beginner or easy, and low consumption of time (the baby shower is 13? July (little time))
Thanks to all who respond!

4 comments:

hi_itsgw... said...

How sweet and smart of you! I love baby gifts in hand, and enjoy the things for my baby. Here is the best place on the grounds of the baby:

This page has to do many funny things as gifts for babies. They have some knitting patterns and other projects in the category House cute baby gift ideas.

peanut's mommy said...

Try this site.
http://www.knittychick.com/baby_patterns ...


I would stick with booty and a bib for a gift. The acquisition can take place after a shower and put on the card cover came. Cover a lot more time ..... but if you have a fast worker .... go for it!

True believer said...

get one of these ingenious Weber believe that is the name in any craft store I know of to be sold, that Wal-Mart and they are great that you have a baby blanket for the night or can make a few 'hours if you quickly and you have the weaver to make other gifts

True believer said...

get one of these ingenious Weber believe that is the name in any craft store I know of to be sold, that Wal-Mart and they are great that you have a baby blanket for the night or can make a few 'hours if you quickly and you have the weaver to make other gifts

Post a Comment