Thursday, February 25, 2010

Dell E520 Not Recognizing Usb Keyboard Or Mouse Computer Having Major Issues, If You Can Fix It Then You Are Great.?

Computer having major issues, if you can fix it then you are great.? - dell e520 not recognizing usb keyboard or mouse

Hello my computer has major problems, and I just patience.

My computer is a Dell Dimension E520 desktop, I can not use the keyboard or the mouse. I had a Logitech wireless keyboard / mouse does not work anymore, so I thought it was the battery but it is not because it works on my PC, but here is the lack of it when I return to my PC, and press F8 to scroll through the options to work (safe mode, debugging, restart normally, mail ...), but the machine on which both s stop shop "and shows a popup to install on new hardware 9but support I can not click / move for anything, because the two do not work. I also have to connect a cable from the USB mouse to the computer tries, and yet nothing happens, I run the song or access anytaHung (like Task Manager), since neither device works. I do not understand how the keyboard in the options menu F8, but not in Windows.

If you offer more information than any other pleasure that we do.
I am firmly on this issue and I rely on my computer for school and other work HELP PLEASE

No comments:

Post a Comment