Saturday, February 20, 2010

Vba Gx Wii Game Shark A Visual Boy Advance Question (Read Details Please)?

A Visual Boy Advance question (Read details please)? - vba gx wii game shark

Well, Visual Boy Advance, the computerized version of the Game Boy Advance, try Google.

Well, I have this game Mother 3, which is in Japanese, and the translation file in Notepad. Well, the thing that I have the patched version, too, but not working on my VBA. The file is "gba.original" and she did not recognize.

The version we have is "1.7.2". I saw a version, which really says is that "s gx VBA but" s for the Wii and Gamecube

My team is not easy to use punctuation marks used immediately

If you are familiar with the GX is the only version to read \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt, please tell me how Wii can connct

I can "buy anything because I'm only twelve years old XD

Thank you for AdvaNtagara

~ Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment