Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Dog Urine Out Of Shoes My Landlord Enter My House And Left My Puppies Out Of There Cage!!!! UGH?

My landlord enter my house and left my puppies out of there cage!!!! UGH? - dog urine out of shoes

Yesterday at 1:00 I got a call that my friend'm at home (worked in Pittsburgh) the owner is a complaint about barking dogs and had entered the apartment and the dogs outside his cage on the left! I ran home from work (not even 5 hours of work because this is) a mess, the back looked like a tornado went through my house, I had all the garbage in the urine of my dog ate a box of furniture Cookies and brownies were 12 to shit! chewing my daughters toys and shoes! My question is that my landlord the right to enter and leave my apt so my dogs have? I can not destroy something for all my stuff? I think he treated badly and couldve called me before he lost it, and I would've went right to deal with the situation!

3 comments:

russ_in_... said...

It depends on what your lease says.

He can not enter without notice? Usually not - but the lease may say the opposite. Are you responsible for any direct or indirect? In general, yes - but the lease may say the opposite.

* * Are you sure that the dogs / puppies baboons / Please do not disturb the neighbors? Yes

Wildcat said...

The only real law is in its unity with noitce and 24 hours for any reason. Worse still, so that the dogs are not against the law. He had no right to do so.

Some states allow tenants to the owners of these minor offenses to pursue, even if nothing comes out. The only thing is the reality, it is a slap on the wrist and education laws. It is not legally responsible for damage to personal property. It is unfair but legal.

fitz 1969 said...

What say about his contract with the Cubs in first place.
Owners must have a reasonable noise-free environment for all tenants.
what to do if all the puppies so much noise that interferes with the
Privacy and quiet of other tenants expect.

that is something between a rock and a hard place, I think. when he said it was not ok for your dog to have puppies to mention, taking into account the number of puppies in the chaos of rule by one, to the noise. Well,
I was wrong. But you're right, I would not personally, it seems that the tenants and asked them to rectify the situation immediately, before I get more complaints

Post a Comment