Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Inside Vigina Pictures Can Your Stitches Tear Inside Your Vigina Wall?

Can your stitches tear inside your vigina wall? - inside vigina pictures

He was only 15 when he called me and I almost died, because the wall of my right ribs, Virginia was confused, how it happened. Years later I fell in love and having sexual desire, and I wonder if they open their back for over 4 years, so it was sewn How do I know if I can open again to ... I do not know if I am the only girl like me. Please reply as soon as possible

2 comments:

Kristin_... said...

The material was cured by now. The chances of reopening are very rare, but if you go to pain or bleeding, I doubt a doctor immediately.

rmaraj81... said...

The vaginal wall is cured, but with scar tissue, it would not flexible enough or the normal tissue.
Well, if anything, could be normal irrigation, which can occur during sexual intercourse, but excessive bleeding should see an OB / GYN.

Post a Comment