Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sbi Max Tax Gain Want To Invest 1 Lack For Tax Saving & Need Advice About A Tax Saving Scheme Or I I Pay Tax & Invest In Gold?

Want to invest 1 lack for tax saving & need advice about a tax saving scheme or I I pay tax & invest in gold? - sbi max tax gain

I want to invest LAN R. 100,000 for the tax savings for the current year. Can you tell what is the best system
HUF The 80-year-old mother of the year, 50 years Huband, the wife of 45 years, more than 18 years old child, or simply to invest in gold, net of tax

I go for the top 5 tax saving funds on the basis of returns lat 1 years

* SBI magnum tax profits in 1993
* Birla SUNLIFE tax relief for 1996
* Save Sundaram BNP Paribas Tax
* Franklin India tax --
* ICICI Prudential Tax Plan

I GOP for you
LIC
ICICI
Birla
Max New York Life

I have PPF account

No comments:

Post a Comment